We are pleased to be able to offer our patients access to routine, pre-booked appointments at evenings and weekends.
The new service is part of an extended access service which has been commissioned by NHS South West Lincolnshire Clinical Commissioning Group.
Extended hours run between 18:30 and 20:00 weekdays and 09:00 and 12:00 Saturday and Sunday and are available on bank holidays and across the Easter, Christmas and New Year periods.
Appointments are for pre-bookable, non-urgent consultations with GPs and Nurses and Physiotherapists.
The service is being delivered from a number of Surgeries and managed by a federation of GPs in the Grantham area. This means that your appointment could be with a health professional from any of the federation practices.
To arrange an appointment, please speak to your practice receptionist.
When booking an appointment you will need to consent to a Consulting Clinician that may not be your own GP viewing and updating your health record.
Important things to remember
These are pre-bookable and not urgent, acute ‘on the day’ matters
- Booked in advance through your own GP reception
- May be with a health professional from any of the federation practices
- At any of the practices who are signed up to the service
- Extended Access hours are between 18:30 and 20:00 weekdays and 09:00 and 12:00 Saturday and Sunday
- These appointments are additional capacity across the federation practices
- If you would like more information please ask at reception